Wound Care Providers Want A Wound Healing Product That Does Not Tear Or Fold Over On Itself During Application
Amnion Sheet Products For Wound Healing Can Be Difficult To Implant
- Amnion sheet products can tear or fold over during implantation.
- Wound care providers want an amnion wound healing technology that is easy to apply.
- Wound care providers should not have to waste time and money on an amnion sheet product that tears or folds over on itself during application.
Wound care providers should not have to experience amnion sheet products tearing or folding over. Efficacy of BioHeal Hydrogel has been demonstrated in a porcine model. Application resulted in rapid wound closure primarily driven by new epithelialization, less contraction and without immune rejection.
Wound Care providers will be satisfied the application of our technology to support wound closure will go smoothly and avoid the hassles of amnion sheet products tearing or folding over. Our technology will help wound care providers:
- Avoid wasting money because the amnion sheet product tore.
- Avoid wasting time because the amnion sheet product folded over on itself.
- Delay healing because the amnion sheet product stuck to the scab and caused it to tear open when the gauze is removed.
Customer Satisfaction Agreement:
- BioHeal Hydrogel will be completely mixed in two minutes.
- BioHeal Hydrogel will not stick to a wound bed, it will be absorbed by the body.
- BioHeal Hydrogel will be competitively priced.
- BioHeal Hydrogel does not require sutures or staples to hold the product in place over the wound.
- BioHeal Hydrogel does not require a special shipping container.
- BioHeal Hydrogel is transported and stored at room temperature.
* Not approved for use in the US