World-Class International Leader in Regenerative Medicine
- Since 2017, BIOHEAL THERAPEUTICS has partnered with the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine (WFIRM), a world-class, innovative research and development institute. WFIRM was established in 2004 by Anthony Atala, M.D., and his research team as the first regenerative medicine institute with primary-appointed, multi-disciplinary faculty under one roof.
- WFIRM is a leader in translating scientific discovery into clinical therapies. Physicians and scientists at WFIRM were the first in the world to engineer laboratory-grown organs that were successfully implanted into humans. Today, this interdisciplinary team is working to engineer more than 40 different replacement tissues and organs and to develop healing cell therapies - all with the goal to cure, rather than merely treat, disease.
Globally Advancing Wound Care & Severe Burn Technologies
- BIOHEAL THERAPEUTICS signed an exclusive worldwide license agreement with WFIRM to develop, manufacture and distribute their mammalian derived amnion amniotic membrane technology portfolio.
- BIOHEAL THERAPEUTICS has 12 patents issued or pending globally for its Solubilized Amnion Membrane (SAM) product portfolio in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan and South Korea.
Product Development & Manufacturing
- Since 2018, BIOHEAL THERAPEUTICS has partnered with the Viscus Biologics.
- In 2018, the company relocated to a dedicated high-capacity manufacturing facility and received ISO 13485 certification in 2016.
- BIOHEAL THERAPEUTICS has worked with Arnall Golden Gregory LLP since our founding. Arnall Golden Gregory (AGG) is an Am Law 200 law firm with 180 attorneys in Atlanta, GA and Washington, D.C.
- For more than seven decades, AGG has established a strong record of helping growing enterprises become industry leaders. Today their team of attorneys, who practice in 30+ areas of law, continues to expand AGG’s reputation for helping public and private companies successfully grow their business.
- Since BIOHEAL THERAPEUTICS was established, we have worked with Frazier & Deeter, LLC.
- They have offices in six locations in the US and two offices in locations in the United Kingdom.
Quality Assurance & Regulatory Services